Sunday, November 22, 2009

Template Freebie

So I am attempting my very first Freebie! It is a template I made from one of my favorite layouts of Sydney. If you download it let me know you like it by leaving a comment! The image is linked.And after you pick up your Freebie don't forget to head over to Stuff To Scrap on Tuesday for the great deals!! Here are two super cute kits that will be only $2.00 and only for tomorrow! Images are linked to the store.
I love the sweet colors in the Just Dance Kit, and the accessories are just perfect for your little dancer!
Perfect for your favorite animal, A Mans Best Friend has bold, bright papers and darling journaling tags and button bones!

5 comments:

  1. could you BE any cooler?! i think not! =) this is way groovy. you are my hero. we missed ya'll saturday night, but i understand you guys were outta town & considering friday's events, it all makes sense. =) i've got volumes upon volumes of my unfortunate mom chronicles logged in my brain---safely secured under piles of mental dust never to be unleashed on the world again. lol. you are the greatest! seth sends hugs to branson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love it! You've made my list. Keep up the awesome work.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 04:08pm, NY 07:08pm] - 25 Nov [UK 12:08am, OZ 11:08am] ).

    ReplyDelete