Monday, March 8, 2010

Stuff to Scrap News!

I am hooked on Speed Scraps!  And this week Lori and Heidi are hosting!!!!  I can't wait!
You can get to the Speed Scrap by clicking HERE.
Here is the amazing Participation Prize!
(I love the Rookie Behind the Wheel kit!!)
Join Stuff to Scrap for $2 Tuesday!!! 
Here is what is up for grabs for only $2 in the Scraps-n-Pieces Store!

Scraps-n-Pieces is trying to get 200 fans on Facebook by the end of the month!  If they make their goal...they will be giving away a Freebie!!! (Is it sad to admit that I have NEVER been on facebook? Maybe now is the time!)  So go to their Facebook page HERE and become a fan!

I am so excited!  I am a new member of The Scrappy Kat CT! Head over to the $2 bin at Stuff to Scrap  to catch these amazing deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment