Monday, August 23, 2010

Baptism Day By Scraps n Pieces

Scraps n Pieces has teamed up with SAHM Scrapper to create a gorgeous new kit called Baptism Day.  This is a beautiful kit to create the perfect pages for that special religious day.  The colors and most of the elements are so universal this kit can be used for any special occasion.  I fell in love with the beauty of this kit instantly! For one week you can buy the kit for only $2.50 and get the coordinating cardstock pack for $1.00 when you buy the kit.  Just use the coupon SNPLDS. You can purchase it HERE in the Stuff to Scrap store.
The papers and elements are the perfect combination to allow you to get the most out of one amazing kit.
Here is your QP Freebie!  Don't forget to head HERE to the Scraps n Pieces blog later this week to find more great Freebies!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

    (My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article has so many useful information,and so attractive design.I am very like this.Online Store,everyone like to buy yourself lovely and comfortable shoes or clothes.Unique design bag,I think in our country this kind of design is so little.Right?hah!!Why don't you try our new design puma shoes on sale shoes?It has high protect function,and also make your feet feels very comfortable.In our store, nike nz shox has a large discount activity online,already attracted so many customers attention.If you like them,you must hurry action to choose them.At the same time,uinque design and perfect appearance puma future cat now hot selling online.I hope we can learn each other.

    ReplyDelete