Friday, December 10, 2010

Trek to Zion!!

My cousin Jen created the coolest new game and it is now available in stores!!  Just in time for Christmas, Trek to Zion is the perfect LDS family game.  Here is what Cedar Fort and Deseret Book descriptions say about Trek to Zion:
“Circle the wagons and gather your friends and family for this exciting new board game! Build the most wagon trains and travel across the United States, visiting the same cities and forts that the pioneers passed in the 1850s. Along the way, set up temples and establish Zion in the crossroads of the West. Whoever blazes the most trails and completes the most treks wins!”

You can purchase the game at either Cedar Fort or Deseret Book has it on sale 10% off right now! So take a quick peek at the game and then buy you family a Christmas present that they can all enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. I love this game and want to get one for my boyfriends family, but it is out of stock everywhere I try. I even had one place tell me it is out of print. Do you know of anywhere I can find one that isn't double what I bought mine for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate me, but I just picked up a mint copy at Savers for $3. I looked the game up online and it seems they didn't have permission from the Ticket To Ride people to make this version. I'm guessing they were forced to stop making it. Not sure how many copies are in circulation. Not many I'm guessing, since Amazon has a new copy for $150 and two used for $120. Needless to say, I'm pumped I found one today.

    ReplyDelete