Saturday, April 9, 2011

Always Sisters: A New kit by Growing Pains Scrapped and a Freebie!

Growing Pains Scrapped has a beautiful kit called Always Sisters.  Available in the Stuff to Scrap Store HERE!  This kit is gorgeous!  When I saw the preview of the kit I just knew that I had to be a guest CT.  It was so eye catching! Once I opened the kit I couldn't believe how many beautiful flowers were included!  The colors are stunning and work well with just about any feminine layout.  You don't have to have photos of sisters to use this phenomenal kit. Here is a look at the entire kit:

And the papers is incredible!  There is the perfect mix of solids and patterns and plenty of every single color to complete the perfect layout.

I love this kit.  A new favorite, Always Sisters helped me scrap some of my favorite photos!



So head over to the Growing Pains Scrapped Store at Stuff to Scrap (HERE) and purchase the Always Sisters kit today!

A look at your Quick Page Freebie. Created using Always Sisters!


1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete