Friday, May 13, 2011

{I’m A Survivor} Kit Release by AmyDane Designs TODAY!

**Post author is DanaJ**

So…I (Dana) got involved with my local Relay For Life organization last year and things are heating up this time of year for our big event in June.  I wanted to have a digital kit to be able to scrap it this year, so that’s how {I’m A Survivor} began.  I ended up with a rainbow of strong colors and over 20 papers, with a variety of elements, including several styles of the purple ribbons associated with Relay For Life.  One of the American Cancer Society/Relay For Life slogans is about creating a world with more birthdays, so I even tossed in a couple of birthday-type elements to make this kit great for scrapping all kinds of celebrations.  Check out the previews and layouts:

ADD_IASpreview (600 x 600)

There are glitters to go along, too:

ADD_IASpreviewglitter (600 x 600)

I don’t have any Relay pictures to scrap yet (I was a bit overwhelmed last year and had ZERO time to take any pictures), so until mid-June, you’ll have to do a non-Relay layout from me, plus some great layouts (Relay and non-Relay) from our always fabulous CT!

Dana (Love the scraggly-hair-picture of Khloe as she struggled to skate after a l-o-n-g day of play…lol, and her pictures were perfect to use the speech bubbles I included):

120110ADD_IASkidznightskate copy (600 x 600)

Brooke (I love all the bright, bold color in this layout!):

Tammy (You can see the special colors for the Thyroid Cancer ribbon that will be in the upcoming addon, leave a comment in THIS thread at Stuff To Scrap if you’d be interested in a specific color for me to include in the addon):

Lindsay (The first LO shows off those birthday-theme elements I talked about earlier):

Guest CT, Lahni (Aren’t these adorable!?!?  Watch for the addon to get the pink ribbons and maybe a few matching papers soon!):

runforthecure

runforthecure2

And, even tho she’s my very best digi-scrap friend and co-designer I don’t think I’m too biased to say I think I saved the very best for last, Amy’s layouts (her son is a survivor and she really did some awesome work with this kit!):

So, if you are one or know any cancer survivors that need some layouts made, this is the perfect kit for you!  Get it while it’s on sale for $2.50 (thru 5/19) and get those pictures scrapped!  I am going to be donating money from the sale of these kits to Relay For Life, so don’t wait to buy this kit—our event is June 11th, less than a month away!  Share your layouts with us in the STS gallery and if you do any work with your local Relay, I’d love to hear what you do in the comments here.  If you would like to contribute to my Relay For Life fundraising for the 2011 year, you can click here, it’s a great way to make sure your money is well spent in the fight against cancer, even $1 goes a long way.

Celebrate. Remember. Fight back!

Oh, and if you stayed on until now, be sure to check out the FREE word art that goes along with the kit in the AmyDane Designs store at STS:

No comments:

Post a Comment