Thursday, May 5, 2011

The most awesome kit EVER by Scraps n Pieces!!!

Scraps n Pieces has a custom High School kit called High School Memories!  They pulled their color palette choices from the NFL uniform colors, so they pretty much have all the school colors available.  This is how it works:  You purchase the product.  There are no downloads in the product, just instructions for you to send your color choices along with a copy of your invoice and your school name/mascot name to us and they do the rest!  Plus, if you get permission from your school, they will actually put in your actual mascot.  This kit is not on sale, but it is still a steal of a deal for you since it is a custom kit. Head HERE to see all the available options in the new High School Memories kit!



Remember...these aren't the only options.  YOU get to pick the colors, school and logo!  The first kit listed above was created for the high school where my husband is the Athletic Director, my oldest is a Freshman and My middle son plays AAU Basketball.  I LOVE this kit.  I use it all the time for every member of my family!!!  It is THAT awesome!  
-------

Branson with his Dad at a Girls Varsity Basketball game...he loves his dad.  :)
John got in the spirit of things when the admin team at the high school challenged the students to see who could show more school spirit before State Basketball Playoffs. {And didn't I do a great job shaving his head!?}
Sydney in her Chiawana gear watching a basketball game...yes there are flowers in this kit!

I think Lori and Heidi created this kit with the idea that I didn't have enough pages of Cayden scrapped.  :) It has been so fun watching him wear the CHS jersey when he plays for the Chiawana AAU team.
Anderson is a freshman this year.  I can't believe it.  He let me take this photo ONLY when we went on a non-school day and there was not a sole around to see him posing for the camera.
More pages of Cayden playing CHS ball.

And here is your Quick Page Freebie using High School Memories the Chiawana kit!

1 comment: